Saturday, January 29, 2011

This week on Heartland...

There isn´t going to be a new episode this week, the next upcomeing episode will be aired on the 13 of february. (SO SAD!) You will be able to watch the episode 413 on the 14 or 15 of February, I will be uploading it as I did with the other episodes so far.
 Although we won't have Heartland for two weeks, I will keep on posting interesting stuff about Heartland you don't wanna miss!
If you have any questions, you can ask me here under this post, I'll be happy to answer! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:01:00 PM

    Lovin' HEARTLAND up in Northern Ontario!
    Yee-Haw! ~AW~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:07:00 AM

    Εxcellent post. Ι used tо be
    checking continuously this blog аnd І am
    inspired! Vеry helρful іnformation speсially
    the clοsing pаrt :) Ι deal with such info much.
    I was seеkіng thiѕ certain
    information for a long time. Thanκ you and best of luck.



    Feel free to suгf to my web-site: homeopathic hcg
    My web site :: dieta hcg

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?