Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back to normal

It´s already here in my blog in "watch episodes online", enjoy!


Maybe I should be starting by saying "this week on Heartland..." but no. ( ta da! ) How have you been? You may have realized that I didn't post for some days, It was because I decided to take some time just to not think about Heartland, and just rest, I took some holidays but I'm back to normal! But as you know, I'm not the only one who took a rest, we had two weeks without a new episode of Heartland, everything's back to normal now, since we've got episode 414 coming up!


In this upcoming episode, called ''Leap of Faith" Amy must deal with Stewart Forrest’s unrealistic expectations when she works with his daughter and an elite jumper that may be too much horse for the girl to handle.
Here you have the trailer, enjoy watching and if you have any predictions or just something to comment about this episode coment under this post! I'll answer!





I'll be uploading this episode on the 14th or 15th of February here in my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Arrr. I can't stand chase. It looks like from the picture that Amy and chase are getting along. I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well at least ty and amy are talking again. thats a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Micheal , I know right?! I used to like chase, but now not so much. haha power bit..RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?