Monday, January 3, 2011

BEFORE YOU WATCH MOOD SWINGS..

I just want to tell my experience, it´s been the worst episode I´ve ever watched. I´m just crying like mad. My whole family is trying to make me feel better but I have a hole in my heart because of watching this episode. I´m writing as fast as possible and clearing my face, covered with tears. I just want to give you guys some advice, because if I didn´t, what kind of bad blog writer would I be?
Although the pain I have inside, I'm really happy to hear that you qualified my blog as awesome. You are awesome!!! Everything you see in my blog, every update I make every day is thanks to you, Heartland fans and my blog's followers.
Got something to say? I have thousands! If you do so, write it and I'll reply one by one as I've been doing lately.
After watching the episode, I wanna know if you cryied, as I did. I'll make a pool that will ask that. I'm ancious to know!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:50:00 PM

    Hi.

    Yeah for me this episode was the worst I´ve ever watched too.

    Why the writers do that to us?

    I really, really hope they bring Amy & Ty back together in the Season 4 Finale and let them together for God´s sake.

    Maybe any spoilers about the reunion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was a very sad episode.. :( Lets just hope that amy and ty work it out in future episodes.. I'm from Finland so the only way to watch heartland is here and on youtube.. Thanks so much for putting the episodes up here!! :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel better now, thank you! We are all wishing they return back together! They surelly will because there's going to be a 5th season, and 8 more episodes to finish season 4!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?