Thursday, January 13, 2011

News from episode 412 "Lost Song" !

Firstly, I want to thank all my readers for reading all my blog posts and visiting my blog. Each they you are more and more. thank you!

After the last episode, Family Business, after Ty and Amy's break up and Ty's moving to Caleb's trailor, we saw Ashley not THAT happy, but now things will get a bit different. We will see what's going on!

You must remember that Lou will be using Marion's room to do a nursery. While preparing this she finds a Tim's old trophy, and Jack finds a unfinished song composed by Lyndy, his late wife, that's why the episode's name is called "Lost Song".



We got a wedding, a pregnancy, a break up, a lost song, that will make this episode special, an episode full of values and decisions.

I'll post the episode here in my blog around monday or tuesday, you can watch it by clicing in "episodes watch onilne" just reminding.

 Let me know what you guess will happen! Have a nice weekend!



watch the trailer!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:53:00 AM

    Je voudrais trouver la chanson de cette épisode mais impossible , vous pouvez m'aider ? merci d'avence Claire

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?