Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My coments about "Lost Song"

Nice episode! My favourite part was when Jack and Amy sang, they were awesome! Their voices match perfectly. It was a unknown talent Amy has, apart from healing horses, she has a beautiful voice!

The wedding was so cute! First when we all thought Caleb and Ashley were officially married, I wondered why didn't they had a wedding like Lou and Peter's. But finally they did have one! Two words, simple and sweet! I can't imagine a sophisticated wedding for them, It was perfect what they did. And the funniest part was that Ty gave them the idea to do a barbacue in stead of giving up!
The part when Ty and Caleb were at the bar kind of drunk, really scared me, I thought the girls ( Ashley, Amy and Soraya) would find them drunk. I was kinda wishing the girls not to appear there!
I saw in this episode that all problems got solved too fast. The situation about the wedding plans with Val, the way Caleb started shouting to her after everything happed, was innapropiate, she didn't deserve that.
I'm wishing Amy and Ty get together soon, they are so stubborn! They think they don't need each other but they are all the time wanting to know how's the other. ( Amy asks Ashley and Ty asks Caleb) I swear I heard Amy saying more than once -How are things at the trailor?-. Didn't you?
Ty needs Amy although he doesn't want to admit it. He is missing school, making a fire place instead? I don't think so.
Amy needs Ty too. She didn't say that she didn't needed him, instead she said that "two people shouldn't be together because they need each other, because they want to be togehter". WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO MAKE YOU OPEN YOUR EYES!
I liked the ending, although they didn't return back togehter, It's good to see they are not fighting. That's important because it gives more opportunities to return together.
I have some bad news about the next episode, having to do with Chase, Amy, Ty... I'll try to post the trailer before the post with the information of the next episode, so you can have a main idea.

As I said some posts before, I'm so excited with the idea of Lou getting pregnant! It will be a whole new experience, not only for her, but for Peter and her family. Perhaps not for Jack because he has been trough other pregnancies, but for Amy, Mallory, and Ty if he comes back!

Jack and Lisa are always so cute, Jack's personality fits perfectly Lisa's. I loved when he talked in the very end, SWEET!
If you want to answer back, leave a comment! :) Sorry for they LONG post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?