Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Episode 410 Mood swings = bad news!!!

oh my god!!! oh my goodness!!! oh nooo!!! Couldn't wait to write this in my blog!!! I just saw a picture of this episode, you DON'T now how bad it is untill you see it with your own eyes!  A LOT IS GOING ON! Blair is returning causing a lot of problem! really!!! I'm not exagerating!!! (have u seen all this "!" in my post? explains how annoyed I am!)
U wanna see this special picture I'm talking about? check it out! clic in photos here in my blog! or clic here
www.heartlandlovers.blogspot.com/p/photos.html
 here, you can see other pictures of the episode:




I got more information about this episode! yay!
In the last episode, Caleb and Ashley got to know that they were'nt legally married. So, in this episode we will see what's going on! As you can see in one of this photos, Tim will be giving some advise to Caleb. What do you think?
For refreshing your memory, in the last episode Local Hero, Mallory got locked in a trailor by a bouch of thieves who had stolen Tim's cattle, and fortunately she found by the police. In this episode, we will see what happens.
Lou and Peter,something will show up, something important you don't wanna miss.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:18:00 AM

    Oh my gosh, crazy!!! I can't wait until you upload this episode. I didn't know about Heartland until a few weeks ago and since then have fallen in love with the series! I wait patently every week for you to upload the next episode seeing how I live in MN and we don't get it here~ Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you´re welcome.I can´t wait for the next episode either! Heartland is my fave TV show. Can´t stop watching!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:37:00 AM

    Hi, I was just wondering when the new episode 410 will be online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:09:00 AM

    Oh my goodness!!! just NO!!! Its so sad I cries especially at the end when amy is on the horse :(
    Love heartland <3 thanks for uploading x

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?