Friday, November 25, 2011

To all Heartlanders

Firstly, I've to tell you that this Sunday there wont be a new Heartland episode :( we will have to wait till next week to watch episode 509.
Secondly, I've been writing the long story I promised you, but as it's taking kind of long, would you like me to post what I have? I'll keep on updating till you have the whole story, but please tell me if you want me to post it by parts or all together. If I post it all together you will have to be more patient.
So leave a comment under this post and let me know. As soon as I have a couple of comments I'll post it. Thanks :)
 Anne

14 comments:

  1. Well, how long IS the long one? If it's like ten chapters post it a few at a time. But if its only like two or three (hopefully not), post it all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:17:00 AM

    I dont mind waiting :) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have around 2050 words by now, should I post it now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:30:00 AM

    yes please post it now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Please do! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:07:00 PM

    Post it now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:21:00 PM

    Pretty Please with sugar on top post now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:37:00 AM

    Post it please! I love your writing! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:04:00 PM

    post it now pleaseeeeeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:45:00 AM

    POST IT PLEASEE THE LONG ONEE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:36:00 PM

    Hi this is off subject but I was wondering if you know or if anyone knows if there is a set release date for season 5?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:33:00 AM

    no but you can watch season 5 on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous5:55:00 PM

    Yes you should post it I'll be happy because on December 4th is bdayand I've been with heartland for a year. I Love Heartland So much!!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?