Tuesday, November 8, 2011

News!

Firstly, I´d like to thank you all readers of this blog as well as my Fan Fiction readers. I will keep on adding chapters and reading for your comments which encourage me to keep on writing (more, and more, and more)! One of the news I have for the Fan Fiction readers is that right now I'm writing  a long Heartland story, (I hope you guys like it!) a "long continuation" of my second Fan Fic. In stead of being a short update, one day I'll be adding a long story! 


I'd also like to tell you that last week there wasn't a new episode of Heartland, please don't think that I forgot about you and that I didn't post it here in the blog! But this week, there WILL be a new episode called "Over The Rise".


I´ll give you more information about it later in the week, so keep yourselves tuned!


Here there´s a picture from the last episode, "The Slippery Slope" I thought it would be fun to put it here!
Thanks for reading,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:36:00 PM

    Sorry but its slippery slope not never let go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked on the Heartland Website and it said a new episode is coming out where Mrs. Bell moves away from Sugarfoot and Ty and Amy try to put Sugarfoot at a retirment home for therepy with the elderly. :) Are you going to post it soon?

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?