Friday, December 9, 2011

This week's news!

Hi folks! Welcome to another post!
I hope you had a good time watching last Sunday's episode "Cover Me".
 As you know the year is about to finish, and Christmas is about to come with all involving preparations, Santas everywhere and stuff like these. If you remember, it's been only a year since the movie "The Heartland Christmas" was aired. Many of us have watched it, but others didn´t yet, so for them, I have been told that the film will be aired in CBC on the 25th of December!
The sad news are that we will have to wait till January 8th to watch the next Heartland episode! I know it totally sucks! For those who don't live in Canada, I will be leaving you the link as always.
Finally, I wanted to talk about the Fan Fiction I'm writing. I'm doing my best to update as soon as I have free time, wont leave you waiting long, I promise. So if you have been reading these last chapters, you should know that there's a new character I introduced. I was inspired in someone when I started writing, someone famous you may know. You may realize who is by the physical description I did, not by her whole story line or name.
So can you guess who it is? If you know you can send me a comment below :)
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?