Saturday, November 19, 2011

This week: "Nothing For Granted"


 When Ty visits Mrs. Bell to thank her for paying his school fees he and Amy are surprised to learn she’s moved out of her home, and away from Sugarfoot. :O




So here are some pics, I personally think it's going to be an amazing episode, lots of fun stuff going on! As you can see, Sugarfoot and Mrs Bell are going to be in this episode entitled "Nothing For Granted". Here´s a brief description of the episode. If you are not from Canada, you can visit the blog around Monday or Tuesday to watch it in the page "watch episodes online" where I post the links.
You can also come to check out some new stuff I´ll be posting in the blog after tomorrow, and for the Fan Fiction readers, I´ll be posting the long story as soon as I have it finished, so please be patient (:))  and thanks for reading my writing so far, it means a lot to me.
I've been having kind of a busy schedule this last weeks, but fortunately, it's ending tomorrow, so I'll have more time to update the blog.

Thanks for visitng the blog Heartlandlovers!
Speak to you soon,

Anne

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:35:00 AM

    is it just gonna be 10 episodes of season 5? =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:27:00 PM

    You're blog is super.... I check it every week to see what's new...I LOVE you're fan fiction by the way....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:26:00 PM

    i love it but i want seasons 5,6 on netflex and the christmas one but i just wount to say i cant stop waching it i meen i just thank it is so good i just cant whate to see the rest

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?