Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Waiting...

Hi everybody!
I hope you had enjoyed watching "Passages" and hope that the episode covered all your expectations. If you didn´t watch it yet, you can go to "watch episodes online" over this post.
Know it´s time for you to tell the rest of the Heartlanders what you thought about the last ep of season four :) you can write as Anonymous or pu your name that´s your decision. I will read ALL your comments as I did since the blog´s first post. You can write about something you wish that happened in this episode or something you liked, or maybe something you think will happen. You are free to write about anything you want about Heartland.
Back to the blog, I will post some activities about Heartland so you can make the wait (until october) last less time.
thanks for visiting the blog and reading my posts

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:33:00 AM

    Ty and Amy should have kissed! I wish that happened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too :( And I will go nuts if they don´t kiss in season 5 ep. 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:02:00 PM

    Ty needs to stop breaking Amy's heart. He needs to make up his mind. They really need to be together forever. That is what a lot of us would love to see.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?