Monday, March 28, 2011

Episode 418 - some quick details

THE EPISODE IS ALREADY POSTED!!!  IN "WATCH EPISODES ONLINE" http://heartlandlovers.blogspot.com/p/watch-episodes-online.html


This is the moment! I will be posting the episode today or tomorrow, it can be at any moment, as soon as I have it I´ll post it so I can´t tell you when. Stay tunned as I said last time! I couldn´t write this past days because I had a problem with the internet, I went crazy trying to find a way to fix the problem, and I did Fortunately!
Back to Heartland, this will be a great episode, I haven´t seen it yet I decided to wait some days so I will have to wait less time for season 5! It will be REALLY difficult to wait, but it´s worth it.

After this episode, I will post a contest (word search) for all Heartland fans all over the world! You will be able to read all the details around this week.

Get some popcorn and get ready for the last episode of this season you would not want to miss!

3 comments:

  1. Well season 4 is over and it had an ok ending. But I do have to say season 3 was still the best season in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, definetly season 3 was one of the best season, my favorite season was season 4 until amy and ty broke up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea that's that kind made me not like it. And they really kinda left the Amy and Ty thing open. They need to get back together.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?