Monday, March 14, 2011

Before you watch Burning Down the house...

Hey Heartland fans! I want to communicate you something before posting this episode.
I made a Heartland page on Facebook where I tell the H fans when I am going to post the episodes in my blog. You can visit it and mark it as ''I like it'' to be informed. It´s useful not only for you but for me. You can also add me as a  friend, my Facebook name is Anne Heartlandlover I made it specially to communicate with Heartland fans. I believe we can get to 100 heartland fans before April, what do you think?
Thanks and don´t miss the next episode, I´ll post it today for sure. ;)
Love, Anne.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for all of this! I really enjoy your blog and love to hear a fellow heartland lover talk about the upcoming(As well as passed) episodes.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?