Saturday, March 12, 2011

Burning down the house

It´s Saturday, and time to talk about the only thing we talk about here in this blog: Heartland!
Everything gets interesting when we talk about the end of a Heartland season, right? All problems get solved and everyone is happy again, but it gets even better when season five starts! Lots of drama, horses, and romance waiting outside the door!
But it hasn´t ended yet, we have the next episode, called "Burining down the house'' that is not about fire, according to my investigations!
Peter is back to Heartland to help Lou with the baby. I don´t know why, I don´t trust Peter too much, I don´t like him at all, he always has this feeling that everything´s gonna be fine. That makes me sick, I´ve never seen him sad or worried or lost. I´m team Scott. (ha, ha! If there is!)
Janice returns too and has this issue with Tim that they both have to solve. She left in the episode ''Win place or show'' leaving their realationship in a question mark.
We will have a special guest, a young boy who loves horses as Amy does. He´s the one in this pic:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I saw that some of you read my fan fiction, thank you too. I promise tree more chapters before tuesday. Keep tuned!

RECENT INFO: I´ve just posted a poll next to this post. Let´s see how many of you are team Scott and how many are team Peter. Team Scott, we need votes to win! Ask your friend to vote!

4 comments:

  1. Yea Definitely team scott. And can't wait to read more of your fanfiction its really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartland rules and go team scott!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait till the new episode! So is it the last one for a while? I've only recently discovered Heartland, a couple of months ago...how long till the next episode from Season 5? I Love Heartland!!! It's quite difficult though...not sure if I'm team scott or peter...hmm...Scott's taken now, I prefer him, but yeah...Peter's not too bad! I like him, but sometimes he drives me, and something tells me I'll really be mad in this next episode. hmm...we'll see! Hope something happens between Ty and Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man they are dragging the Ty and Amy thing out to long. I hope not but something tells me that Ty is gonna leave at the end of this season AGAIN!!!! I hope not but I guess we'll see.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?