Friday, February 25, 2011

"The River"

RECENT INFO: The episode is already posted in "watch episodes online" !!!
The name of this episode is quite mysterious, don´t you think? And I personally think it´s going to be just... AWESOME!
Directed by Chris Potter, the actor who plays Tim in Heartland.

Is the 415th episode of season 4, It´s really sad when a Heartland season ends. The worse thing is to wait until season 5! But remember we have four more episodes to watch, so you better enjoy!
Back to this episode,

Amy with horses, wow too normal!
In this episode, Amy has to deal with Stewart Forrest, if you remember from last episode, he was the guy who sued her, well this episode we´ll continue with this complicated story and see how it goes.
Caleb and Ashley will finally be back from their honey moon. I imagine they´ll be happy knowing that Ty´s not in the trailer anymore.
And now the big question... Will Ty and Amy get back together?  Hm, may be chances. :)
Peter and Lou, well there are always news since Lou is pregnant!
Chase will be in the episode, it seems it´s hard to take him out! In this episode Chase will be trying to solve what he´s going to do about Soraya, and Soraya about Chase too.
As always, any question, ask it, I´ll be happy to answer!

I´ll post this episode on Monday. Don´t forget to watch!


8 comments:

  1. WOW your very informed about heartland how do you know so much about episodes before they air?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do a lot of searching, investigating and analyzing! for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks for all that u do I imagine its alot of work. And I can't speak for everybody else but I appreciate all that you put into this site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I love it!!! thank you too for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is the episode -.- :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. just posted it in "watch episodes online" here in my blog
    http://heartlandlovers.blogspot.com/p/watch-episodes-online.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say that was a great episode. It had a little of everything. Ha but the best is it showed just how big a jerk Chase is. What a loser.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?