Friday, February 18, 2011

Big Scoop!

How was last episode of Heartland , "Leap of Faith"? It may had left you thinking wat's going to happen next, right? well, if you´re anxious and can´t wait till the next episode... then don´t miss this post because you may be given some clues!
Firstly, this week there´s not going to air a new episode of Heartland. But wait, it´s worth the wait, because the season finale it´s coming up on March! And that means season 4 is going to end really soon, that equals to solving problems. All the problems will get solved! You should now one of them! Right?
In the next episode of Heartland, called The River, something big will happen, that I bet all Heartland fans are waiting for, even those who had just watched a single episode or the four seasons. I guess I´m being a little mysterious! Or a lot! But´s pretty obvious what I´m talking about! I may give you clues then...
By the way, I started writing a fan fiction of Heartland.I don´t know If it´s really good, but I´ll keep on writing, maybe later you´ll see it here in my blog. It´s about Ty and Amy. The family is included but this couple the main topic.
I´ll be posting pictures later about this ep.
You can leave a comment under this entry! I enjoy a lot reading your comments!

4 comments:

  1. I loved "Leap of Faith"! It was awesome! Can't wait for the next episode :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea me to I'm ready to see the next episode. I hope Amy and Ty work things out. And it would be awesome if Ty beat the crap out of Chase. (Just saying lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog ;)

    and nice topic :))

    http://angel-on-board.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?