Monday, December 20, 2010

Are you waiting for the next episode?

I posted the heartland Christmas movie here in my blog a week ago, could you watch it? Did you enjoy it? Hope you did so.
Well, we have a half of the 4th season of Heartland to watch, the next episode will be airing on the 2nd of January. That episode will be called “Mood swings”, I will post the complete description the week before the episode airs. But, I have a piece of the description I’ll post now:
“Caleb and Ashley have diffuclty adjusting to the reality that they aren’t legally married”.
I have some piece of news… are you ready? If you are a Heartland fan, this will make you shout and dance like crazy! Clic here: http://heartlandlovers.blogspot.com/p/photos.html This photo will tell you.


RECENT INFO: Someone we HATE (think you do) will come to the next episode, called B_ _ _R (can you complete???) You can write it in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?