Thursday, June 23, 2011

Last news

Heartland fans,
In these last days, I've been searching about the fifth season of Heartland - which is going to be aired on the 18 of September, just to remind you! - and I had many results. It felt like being a real detective! I have been researching, deciphering, reading a lot between the lines, connecting ideas, mixing clues, getting to the forgotten but important information, and I found out the following:
There where rumors about people leaving the show this season, one of them is definitively Chase, that character has "no where else to go" I'm sorry to say! And if there's a second, that might, I'm not a hundred      percent sure, perhaps Blair, because the actress that portraits her, named Emma Lahana, has new projects for this year, you must have heard about her she is a real good actress, she has also acted in Hellcats, Power Rangers SPD, Supernatural and others.
Just to clear doubts, Scott (Nathaniel Arcand) wont leave the show, he has been scheduled to film the 5th season.
Second thing: Amy and Ty are going to get back together, in fact, I saw somewhere that said that in this season, '' Ty will realize that in order to move forward in both, his relationship with Amy and in becoming a vet, he must move literally out of the loft".  Could it be better??? I really want to hear what you think about this maybe it's different to my interpretation between the lines!
We will also have new horses, two of them are named Chaplin and Elvis - rare name for horses!
The actor Donelly Rhodes, will be a guest star in episode 506, he will play Dogface a musician, old friend of Jack's. On this same episode there's going to be a party, (with 40 extras) music ( I related this to Jack's friend) also, bananas - I don't what's the matter with this, but it seems to be important in this episode, Mallory's going to be eating one per scene- odd right?
Too much info for today!!! Hope it's usefull and of course all comments are more than welcome.
Sorry for those who are waiting for me to continue my fan fiction, as I have been into looking for this stuff, I didn't have time to update, but I'll do soon,
Thanks for reading,  have a good time!
Anne

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the info. Its amazing how you can find so much so early. You would make a good detective. But don't quit writing if you become a detective cause your good at that to. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:14:00 PM

    I hope so regarding to Ty moving out of the loft. Just as long as there will be no more girls tempting Ty. It is getting old. By making this move hopefully it will be better times for Ty and Amy, forever!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:26:00 PM

    From everything I've been hearing I have a gut feeling Ty and Amy are going to get engaged in the upcoming season; and I don't think it will be at the end of the season. I feel what the writers did in Season 4 was a way to move Ty and Amy's relationship from the young 'sweetheart' phase we saw in season 3, to a more adult couple that we will see in Season 5, after all they aren't the young sweethearts anymore, they are adults now. My guess is if became apparent Season 5 was to be the last then the series would end with Ty and Amy's wedding. If they know we are going to have a Season 6, it will happen then. Just a gut feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:46:00 PM

    ' Ty will realize that in order to move forward in both, his relationship with Amy and in becoming a vet, he must move literally out of the loft". Could it be better??? I really want to hear what you think about this maybe it's different to my interpretation between the lines!

    Your interpretation is correct, but if you follow the twitters and really read between the lines, I think they are telling us Ty will be moving into the trailer in the first 4 episodes. Here are the entries:

    Production 1st four episodes

    5/11/2011 - Kind of odd; first day shooting at the Ranch, and a couple of scenes deal with someone leaving #Heartland...
    5/27/2011 - Shooting outdoors, but on higher ground today. At the location known as 'Caleb's Trailer,' which is odd, considering...
    5/31/2011 - Production starts at the #Heartland Ranch with Kerry James (Caleb) as the only actor needed at first. Hmmmm…

    Maybe Caleb and Ty switched sleeping quarters for some reason such as quiet for study, Calebs money shortage, or some other reason. But pure speculation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank´s a lot, I haven´t been checking the twitter while the first episodes were beeing filmed, I agree with you, maybe he is moving into Caleb´s trailer, but now I think - In that way, how is he moving forward with Amy? Do you think Amy's moving with him too or maybe something like it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:56:00 AM

    Well,if he moves into Caleb's trailer, first you need to keep in mind he's not moving AWAY. He is still going to be on staying at the ranch. But if you think about it, now he and Amy will have a bit more privacy than they used to. they will still see each other at the ranch obviously, but now they may have a place where they can actually be alone to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:33:00 AM

    Interesting season 5 trailer, which I think confirms my prediction that Ty would be moving into Caleb's trailer. I could not understand much of Amy's dialog, but if you could, please post it. It looked like the motorcycle Ty was working on was a Triumph, which is the cycle make Jack said he would like to go on a road trip on. Maybe this is Jack's special project that has been on twiter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:14:00 PM

    Thanks for the information! I am so happy!!!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:32:00 PM

    I am on Season 4 Episode 13 and SERIOUSLY dying!!! I just had this feeling cross over me... if Amy and Ty don't get back together... the entire show lost its main grasp, you know? So I'm SERIOUSLY hoping they do... otherwise I feel as if (and it kills me to say this) the show would be a lost cause. SO! Lets all PRAY they get back together :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?