Sunday, June 12, 2011

Crucial post!!!

 Heartlanders,
I have the most amazing news for you!!! If you are a fan or just an addicted fanatic of Heartland, you will love this breath taking news: 
The 18 of September will be the official airing date of season 5!!! There are just 98 days left for the first episode!!! Get ready because this season is going to be awesome!!! I have been searching and I have some information about this season that I may spoil later...
An other thing I should have told you some days ago, is that one of the people in the heartland team visited this blog and had a good impression according to his/her comment. They answered by Facebook, so you may have seen it :)

Blog plans
  • You will probably see in my blog later a wish list that of course you will be able to participate and add a wish, something that you wished happened in the next season. One of the things I suggest adding is that Amy and Ty get married, what do you think?
Thanks for reading,
I'm waiting for your comment or comments :)
XOXO
Anne

5 comments:

  1. Yes absolutely they should get married. That would make the show perfect in all ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:55:00 PM

    yes, they should get married.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:23:00 PM

    Don't worry; Ty and Amy have become the heart and soul of the show. They will eventually get married. My guess in season 6. They'll get engaged this coming season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:45:00 PM

    Definately a must!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:42:00 PM

    I definetly think they willand should get married and I agree even though I hate it that they will get engaged at end of season five and get married in season six!!!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?