Monday, November 29, 2010

One Day ( comments by me) + details of Local Hero

I loved this ep!!! If you didn't watch it yet, you can by clicing in "watch episodes online."
At first I thought Joe was crazy, in the part when he shouted to Ty. I also think Ty was pressureing  Joe without knowing , I know, I know he owed him a lot, but he helped him A LOT  when he tryied to scape. There we can say he doesn't owe him anything.

About Local Hero, the ep, it will be aired on the 5th of December right before the christmas movie. This Sunday, we will be able to watch the ep Homecomeing, first ep of season 4. hope u enjoy!!
I won't be able to post the episodes before they air on CBC. I don't have the permission to post them before. Generally, I post them 1 or 2 days after they air. ASAP

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:31:00 PM

    can u put local hero on the part of your site that says watch episodes becuz i just moved and they dont have heartland down here and it is m y fave show and ur site has helped me catch up on all the episodes i missed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To have the anwer to your question, read the latest post im my blog, I just modified it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx for visiting my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you going to post local hero?? please do! thanks for uploading the others!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can watch it now! It´s already posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:29:00 PM

    Hello colleagues, its wonderful piece of writing regarding cultureand entirely defined, keep it up all the time.


    Here is my blog Babysitting Videos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:38:00 PM

    Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the good works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

    Also visit my blog post: Minecraft Premium Hack

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?