Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HEARTLAND CONTEST WINNER! (and some detalis about the 6th episode)

...as you may now, The 6th of November was the last day to participate in the heartland contest. I read all your phrases, but the one I think is the best one is the  Ambersoccerforward's  one.
It was really good. ''The show with the perfect balance of symathy and empathy. Healing horses, people, and relationships one step at a time.''
Thank you all guys for participating. As I said, the winner will win  a desktop backround, so Ambersoccerforward , I send you a message in you tube, if you wanna recieve it then reply.easy!!

About the 6th ep.... I'm trying to get it but....... I guess this are some bad news......theres a big posibility that I stop uploading. I really love: uploading for you, answer your e-mails, haveing a you tube account ( with thousands of visits but I still have to keep my feets in the ground).  These last weeks had been awensome to me, but unfortunately theres always gonna be an end. otherways, my computer will die.. :(  
(I'll keep on posting on this blog.)

BHF (big heartland fan) serious..really big!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?