Monday, February 13, 2012

Episode 513!

Hello Heartlanders!
How are you doing? Hope you are having a great day!
This post is for those of you who couldn't watch 'Aftermath' the 13rd episode of this 5th season. It's already in You Tube, but if you wanna watch it in only one part, you can check out the link I posted today in twitter:
I want to hear what you thought about this episode. From my point of view, it was a great episode, Graham Wardle's acting was amazing, and... I don't wanna be a spoiler, there may be people reading this that haven't watched it yet. ;)

I love comments, you can leave me some, I love to read them!
See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:04:00 AM

    Thank you so much for posting the show on this website I live in the US and this was the only place that I could watch it!
    Thank You So Much!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:53:00 PM

    Aftermath was an amazing episode. I'm totally hooked on this show. I'm from the US, so thanks to youtube and this blog I've been able to see all the episodes. I'd love to live in Hudson AB - even though it's fictitious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:37:00 PM

    If you could please put Working on a Dream episode 514 on this website also because I can't find it anywhere and I really appreciate it so please if you could I would be so greatful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?