Friday, September 16, 2011

Are you ready for the 501st episode?






























We're finally reaching this wonderful Sunday, after waiting months for the new season! Today, two days away from the 501st episode, I'm going to leave you here some information, so if you are one of those people who want to wait until the episode to see what happens, stop reading!

I'll start by Amy, which will reach a new level in her ability of healing horses, which will help her to understand people in a better way.
 Ty, will keep on working in his goal of becoming a bet, while he grows in his relationship with Amy. In the first episode, Ty has a problem with the roof of the loft, that makes him take the difficult decision of moving out. (Might be to Caleb's trailer)
In this episode, Shane (Tim's son) will return to Heartland, after knowing that he is Tim's son.
There'll also be a guest star, a horse trainer and his white horses that you might have seen in the preview I posted some days ago.
 Some photos:



I might be posting the episode on Tuesday or Wednesday, so see ya until then!

If you want you can leave a comment, or vote in some of the polls which are in the left column next to this entry.
Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:28:00 PM

    i love spartan n amy fleming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:57:00 PM

    i REALLY hope u post the new episode soon!!! i cnt wait to see it im a HUGE fan if i cld get on a plane right now i wld fly to canada just to see this show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:02:00 AM

    Yeah me too I can't wait for you to post 501, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!
    One question are you going to post the video on youtube or on your blog?
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:41:00 PM

    Just to let everyone know the episode is on youtube just search Heartland Finding Freedom Part 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:59:00 PM

    Does anybody know who Kerry James is married to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please check out and follow my blog at naturahorsemanship.blogspot.com. I just started it up and would like to get my message across!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:36:00 PM

    When are you going to post season 5 episodes? I really am glad that you are doing this....I got hooked on Heartland from watching the first two seasons on Netflix. Canada has not authorized the release of the other seasons. It's been great that you have been keeping us poor souls up to date!?# Can't wait to start watching this next season....thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:47:00 PM

    Hi, Im wondering if you are going to post part 2 Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!

    I'm just a tiny bit confused, lol! On your page, at the top, you've got 'Watch Episodes Online'. I found 501's video, but the uploader is 'Verney16'? Is that you? I was always watching the episodes from 'HeartlandX1X' so I'm just a bit confused. Also, the 3 parts are really, really long...is there any other uploader who puts them in about 6 parts, and makes them shorter (about 9min)?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:15:00 PM

    I'm glad to see that Ty and Amy are back together. I always knew that they would get back together.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?