Saturday, August 13, 2011

More Info about the upcoming season!

Hey there!

I've got some information I would like to share with you guys! (readers, heartland fans, etc)
You may have already heard that the following two episodes of these season are called:

  • 509 - Cover Me
  • 510 - Trust
Some days ago, precisely the 3rd of August, the Heartland cast, was having the photo shoot for season five. Michelle Morgan, who plays the role of  Lou, twitted that she is wearing blue in the photos (again).
This picture of Amber Marshall at the left, is from the photo shoot of the 4th season.

Also, I would like to remind you that there are only 34 days left for the premiere of episode 501! Three weeks and some days for the trailer of the first episode, and lets say that LESS than three weeks for the promo of the whole season!!!
The episodes which are being filmed right now (mentined avobe) have few scenes of drama, we should be expecting this from a TV series qualified as Drama. Eventhough, we know that there are comedy scenes, others quite scary and with suspense (as in The Haunting of Hamley Barn) and etc. Everything can happen, there's always something new in the world of Heartland.- That's why we love it, right?
I'll be posting more photos, and the trailers as soon as I find them.
Check back the blog, I'll be updating it to keep you informed. You can also visit my twitter account @heartlandluvers where I'll be tweeting too.
Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. Is season 5 going show in the united states soon or we going to have to wait a year? and if so will it be on gmc channel on network dish ? they are airing the old season now. could u e-mail me some info about it please unclecw17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that it will air soon, and I don't know where they're going to air it.If I get to know, I'll post it here. Although, you may know that you can watch it here on the blog after the 18th of September. Just saying!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?