Friday, May 13, 2011

Ready, Set, Go

Hi Heartlanders!!!

Heartland has already started filming the fifth season!!! It seems like everything started fine, they have already filmed a few scenes for the first two episodes.
 We will bee seeing Spartan a lot often on this season, and of course, as in every season other horses too.
I have a feeling that this is gonna be the best season, because every season gets better and better!
A few months ago, the Heartland production announced that there is a possibility of having 6th season. Obviously, if they have a lot of ratings during the 5th season, they will make a 6th! But don´t worry about that, remember we have a bunch of two hour episodes to enjoy.
 You should check later the blog to see some changes I´ll make, I will add some photos, polls and more. And before I forget, I WILL be finishing my fan fiction soon.
Hope to see you around here,
Peace and love for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?