Thursday, April 28, 2011

5th Season...

I only wonder if there´s someone reading this since Heartland took a break, but I´ll post this in case you are waiting for an update.
I have good news in fact, The filming of the first two episodes of Season 5 of Heartland is going to start on the 2 of May. We have :

  • ep. 501 - Finding Freedom
  • ep 502 - Something in the night
The actors all ready have the script, some days ago Graham Wardle who plays Ty posted twitted this:


"Got the scripts for the first two episodes of Heartland Season 5. Excited to get back to telling stories." - Graham Wardle


But remember that we have to wait till October or late September to watch the episodes, it takes 15 days to film one  (:0)


Yesterday I updated my fan fiction too, if you want you can take a look, and if you have any critics or suggestions you're welcome. By the way thanks for the comments so far.


As soon as I have any news I'll tell you.


XOXO

5 comments:

  1. I'm reading! I can't wait for the new season <3 yaaayyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting on season 5 so soon. And I check this blog everyday for new heartland news. Thanks for keeping on posting in the (off season)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant find season 5 anywhere. is it out????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:16:00 PM

    What you telling is that heartland is going to be air sometime now in september or october.....love the show and my kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:20:00 PM

    Тhіs blog was... how do you say it? Releѵant!

    ! Finallу I've found something which helped me. Thanks a lot!

    my homepage - Low Stakes Promotions

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?