Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I just watched the promo of episode 3 season 4...

I couldn't and can't believe it!!!! First of all, Chase is comeing, second thing, What's going on with Amy???? It really drives me nuts!!! I def support Ty if I had to choose between both of them. Its Amy and Ty, Its always been, and will always be. The total shock was the kiss! and Ty asking Amy: ''don't you have better things to do than wasteing time with him? '' . Always happens in heartland, but not with Amy! I can't wait to see the episode, but at the same time I don't wanna see Amy and Chase!!! Just when Amy and Ty were with no problems!!!! Well, one thing I think is really valuable is your opinion and your thoughts, It makes me think in a different way.
see ya soon, and comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?